- Freeze the unit for at least six hours prior to use. The Denta-Cool™ Mouthpiece may be frozen multiple times and reused by the patient. To cool the mouth, remove the unit from the freezer, place it in the supplied insulated sleeve, and fit in the mouth. The Mouthpiece effectively cools the entire oral cavity for more than 30 minutes* (read Directions for Use here, or see a full IFU included in the package).
- The Denta-Cool™ mouthpiece has been built with the highest quality materials.
*The results are certified by thermographer Julie Conner, CCT. To read a complete study, go to Dental Oral Scan Results.
Indications for Use:
Apply to reduce and manage: oral pain; oral swelling; pain and swelling of the gums; oral inflammation and discomfort.
- Unit can be stored in its original packaging at room temperature for up to one (1) year.
- After use, the unit must be refrozen within 24 hours.
- After use, the unit must be stored in the freezer for up to one (1) year.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF UNIT IS LEAKING OR THE ENTIRE UNIT IS FROZEN SOLID. BITING ON THIS DEVICE MAY CAUSE IT TO FAIL FOR ITS INTENDED USE.
- Manufacturer: Product made in the USA. Manufactured for Chemo Mouthpiece.
- Product Warranty: The product is a Class I/II medical device and is 510(k) exempt.
ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, AND MATERIAL PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. NO INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE USED TO DISREGARD MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE. PLEASE CONSULT WITH A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL REGARDING ALL MEDICAL AND HEALTH RELATED QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PRIOR TO OR DURING USE. PLEASE SPEAK WITH YOUR DENTIST OR HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL ABOUT THE IDEAL TIME TO USE THIS ORAL CRYOTHERAPY DEVICE.
ALL CONTENT FOUND ON HTTPS://DENTA-COOL.COM AND ALL RELATED PAGES INCLUDING SOCIAL MEDIA WERE CREATED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. SOURCES PROVIDED LINKING TO EDUCATIONAL CONTENT NOT WRITTEN BY DENTA-COOL™ ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DENTA-COOL™ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CLAIMS MADE ON EXTERNAL WEBSITES OR OTHER EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES.
IF YOU ARE HAVING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL YOUR DOCTOR, OR A MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL, OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.